According to OSHA and the U.S. Department of Labor the revised Hazard
Communication Standard (HCS) requires employers to train employees on the
Global Harmonizing System (GHS)-new label elements, and safety data sheet (SDS) format-by December 1, 2013.
This GHS mandated training is now available through the Safety Council of SWLA for anyone wishing to register for this course.
- This is a 75 minute OSHA/U.S. Department of Labor mandated GHS training.
- This is an ARSC reciprocal course.
- The expiration date of this training will be one year from the date of issue.
- The cost of this training is $28.00 for members and $34.00 non-members.
- Once the GHS training is successfully completed this training will be reflected on the trainee’s Safety Council of SWLA safety card.
- The web registration/invoicing code associated with the GHS training is A13GHS.
- Minimum score required is 70.